[Samba] Group membership not updating on one DC only

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Mar 9 14:32:30 UTC 2021

ah, now i see, i forgot one user which is using keys, needed that last line.
its running some time already this, totaly forgot abou that one.
the config.

Port 22
ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
PermitRootLogin no
PubkeyAuthentication yes
AuthorizedKeysFile      .ssh/authorized_keys .ssh/authorized_keys2
ChallengeResponseAuthentication no

GSSAPIAuthentication yes
GSSAPICleanupCredentials yes
GSSAPIStrictAcceptorCheck yes
GSSAPIKeyExchange yes
GSSAPIStoreCredentialsOnRekey yes

UsePAM yes

AllowAgentForwarding no
AllowTcpForwarding no
X11Forwarding no
PrintMotd no
PrintLastLog yes
UseDNS no

Banner /etc/issue.net
AcceptEnv LANG LC_*
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server

AllowGroups sftpCustomers sshLevel1 sshLevel2
Match User customerxxxx
    AuthenticationMethods publickey,password

Offcourse, sharing is caring :-)
always apreciated to see working config passing buy.

Greetz,

Louis