[Samba] Upgrade samba 4.7.7

Carlos carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 13:55:38 UTC 2021

Hi!

I have 16  Samba Serves, its much work  if a new creted um new dc for
each old server, its true :-D

In the past i decide use samba source, because could i use 100% Wiki
samba, and update is more fast ans "easy", but now i dont know if is true...

Other option  is demote server, and install Samba(source) in new
version, and after join domain, it's good idea or not ?

Regards;