[Samba] Mount NFS export over the Internet and export locally using Samba?

Robert Steinmetz rob at steinmetznet.com
Fri Jun 18 14:36:30 UTC 2021

I have Linux servers in two locations it has become practical for us to
share various files over the Internet for use locally in both locations

It occurs to me the simplest way to do this is to export the files I
want to share via NFS using ssh and limit the export to a single server
then share the files using our existing Samba server.

Is that a realistic way to accomplish what I want to achieve?
If not what should I be looking at?
--
Signature
Rob