[Samba] NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND randomly

Andrew Walker walker.aj325 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:08:50 UTC 2021

>      idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
>      idmap config CUSTOMER : backend = rid
>      idmap config CUSTOMER : range = 10000-999999

Won't the idmap setting changes change IDs assigned for AD users? This
change can potentially require re-doing permissions on-disk once you've
made it. You might also want to keep a backup of your winbindd_idmap.tdb
file. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it's something you will need to
evaluate and keep in mind while making the changes (and do them in a
maintenance window :))