[Samba] Have I managed to join Kali Linux to Windows Active Directory Domain Successfully?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo at teo-en-ming-corp.com
Thu Jun 17 15:56:22 UTC 2021

Subject: Have I managed to join Kali Linux to Windows Active Directory
Domain Successfully?

Good day from Singapore,

This is the reference guide which I have followed.

Article: Integrating a Linux Machine Into Windows Active Directory
Domain
Link:
https://www.datasunrise.com/blog/professional-info/integrating-a-linux-machine-into-windows-active-directory-domain/

Through the process of attempting to join Kali Linux to the Windows
Active Directory Domain, I have published 7 photos/sceenshots on my
redundant blog posts.

Blogger blog post: Attempting to join Kali Linux to Windows Active
Directory Domain
Link:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com/2021/06/attempting-to-join-kali-linux-to.html

Wordpress blog post: Attempting to join Kali Linux to Windows Active
Directory Domain
Link:
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/2021/06/17/attempting-to-join-kali-linux-to-windows-active-directory-domain/

Could you examine my 7 photos/screenshots and tell me whether I have
managed to join Kali Linux to Windows Active Directory Domain
successfully?

The first 2 screenshots contain contents of /etc/krb5.conf and
/etc/samba/smb.conf.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 17 June 2021, is
a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT Consultant with a
System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT
enthusiast.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----