[Samba] Delegation Control

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Thu Jun 17 10:51:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

We are trying to build the Admin function delegation on OU in the UI we
are designing. Is there any command in Samba or any python binding that
will help us achieve this?

--
Thanks & regards,

Anantha Raghava

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXzatech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore,
and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you
are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any
part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions.