[Samba] AD/DC on EL8/Centos8 etc

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Tue Jun 15 16:33:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

Late to the discussion. My own packages are influenced by Denis' packages
and we have been in contact. I don't commercially support them as I'm only
doing this for my own use but I try to do a decent job of packaging them
on top of RHEL for RHEL and CentOS. (I don't want to have a dependency on
EPEL so it means I'm often rebuilding pre-requisites).

Vincent