[Samba] Samba 4.10.x on centos7: smbd daemon it does not free the disk space used by the temporary files of shared printers

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Mon Jun 14 19:45:17 UTC 2021

Il giorno ven, 21/05/2021 alle 14.57 +0200, Dario Lesca via samba ha
scritto:
> Someone can suggest to me some other test to try to know what's up?

My problem still exist.
Sometime I must restart samba to free space

I have notes that this problem only happens when I print from Windows
on a printer queue configured in CUPS as classes.
https://hub.packtpub.com/cups-how-manage-multiple-printers/

But the basic problem is that samba remove a temp jobs before close
it.

Someone con help me to debug what's happen?

Many thanks
Dario