[Samba] SID history secondary group set bloat

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Wed Jun 9 10:10:40 UTC 2021

Am 09.06.21 um 11:43 schrieb Weiser, Michael:
> Is idmap_autorid only supported as default backend? This would nicely
> sidestep my issue because, of course, the SID history SIDs could then
> also be found there.

yes. I wonder why the manpage does't state this explicitly. But the code
has this in the init function:

         if (!strequal(dom->name, "*")) {
                 DEBUG(0, ("idmap_autorid_initialize: Error: autorid
configured "
                           "for domain '%s'. But autorid can only be
used for "
                           "the default idmap configuration.\n",
dom->name));
                 return NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER;