[Samba] Replication between DCs seems broken after deleting a domain member

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jun 7 14:07:59 UTC 2021

Well, this computer is deleted.

CN=hydra\0ADEL:2daab3d0-b214-45ab-8f1b-0eef7da9ecd6,CN=Deleted
Objects,DC=int,DC=company,DC=de!

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Features_added/changed#Dynamic_DNS_record_scavenging_support

Did you enable it? because, dus a bug in older version, timestamps are wrong and static entries (with wrong time stamps in it) get deleted.

It looks like you hitted something like this.

Verify in the DNS the server's A and PTR record.
Verify in Windows RSAT tools if the computer object still exists.
Verify in windows all Sites and Services

Lets start there.

Greetz,

Louis