[Samba] Up to date SAMBA Administration GUI?

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Mon Jun 7 11:38:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

We have uploaded the Samba UI to Gitlab and you can find the code,
released under GPL v3
https://gitlab.com/exzatech-consulting-and-services-private-limited/sambaui/-/tree/Version-1.0

For any questions, you may reach me on my mail address or connect with
us at https://www.exzatechconsulting.com/?page_id=1954&view=topic&id=2
Thanks & regards,

Anantha Raghava