[Samba] NTLM Authentication failing after DC updated and restarted. Shares are asking for a password constantly.

Anthony asynakie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 21:56:35 UTC 2021

So it now seems that users with a local account on the server can connect
to the shares but if they don't have an account it still asks for a
password. These accounts all exist in Active Directory. How can I bypass
the requirement that there is a local account there? I just want to
maintain accounts in AD not on the server as well.