[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 7.6.RC1 goes cloud native and fully supports PHP 8
post at rolandgruber.de
Fri Jun 4 19:10:59 UTC 2021
LAM goes cloud native and supports to store its configuration in a MySQL
database. It also provides full PHP 8 compatibility.
The tree view was rewritten and moved to tools menu. The custom fields
module got some major enhancements like LDAP date and time types.
This is a test release. Please report any issues till 2021-06-18.
* management of various account types
* Samba 4/Active Directory
* SSH keys
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units
* schema browser
* tree view
* 2FA support
You can try our demo installation online.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2021:
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
More information about the samba