[Samba] BitLocker Password and ID export

Andrea Lenarduzzi andreaussi at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 21 17:41:04 UTC 2021

 Yes, I'm using Console to see recovery key of single computer, I need to export all Computer keys in csv with: PC-Name,recovery key,ID Password
    Il mercoledì 21 luglio 2021, 19:36:58 CEST, Luke Barone <lukebarone at gmail.com> ha scritto:

 You only store the *recovery key* in AD, otherwise it would be a much higher target for hackers.
If you are trying to recover a bitlocker recovery key, you'll need to run a computer with the RSAT tools installed for your domain, and register the BDE dll (run "regsvr32.exe BdeAducExt.dll") or add the Bitlocker Management Tools if you have Windows Server (http://www.alexandreviot.net/2015/06/10/active-directory-how-to-display-bitlocker-recovery-key/)