[Samba] howto optimize samba/kerberos for 20k requests per minute - help needed

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jul 20 06:45:43 UTC 2021

Exacly what i mean. ... Kopano, i was already thinking is kopano..
But there is one big difference i think. With your setup and mine

I think you run Kopano from within UCS 4.3
( and i tested also USC 5.0, no kopano there, the move to licenced kopano. )
I run Kopano on clean Debian 10 install.

And what version kopano/web app is running because
i dont see that here. IO looks normal.

Greetz,

Louis