[Samba] I can't login into my Linux client with Samba DC users.

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Jul 19 10:57:40 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-07-19 at 12:34 +0200, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> [...]

I am not really into fedora either, but I had the short hostname in
/etc/hostname and 'hostname -d' produced no output. I was using dhcp,
so setting anything in /etc/hosts wasn't possible, so I ran
'hostnamectl set-hostname FQDN_OF_COMPUTER' and 'hostname -d' then
worked and /etc/hostname contained the computers FQDN.

Rowland