[Samba] CIFS share disconnects on Linux client, but is still accessible via SMBCLIENT

Gene Poole landrlatz at free.fr
Fri Jul 16 14:04:25 UTC 2021

Thanks. I added *vers=1.0 *to the mount line in fstab and it doesn't
help. Of course I can't be sure SMB1 is actually being used. And isn't
SMB1 insecure?

In fact, with no "vers=" option or with "vers=2.0" or with "vers=1.0"
the share mounts fine at boot. But it disappears after around 20
minutes. Yet it remains accessible via smbclient...