[Samba] wiki samba

BW m40636067 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:06:02 UTC 2021

I will claim that 95% of all potential contributions will get lost if
it's not very-easy to publish. I myself have tried for many days to
get a login without success.
Wikipedia and Arch Linux allow everybody to contribute very easy! And
that's why their wiki are one of the most up-to-date wikies on the
internet and they are actually very clean and high quality.

And the samba wiki is in my view not up-to-date. But that's not really
the point. Let's say, for the argument it was up-to-date, it will
still be out-dated sooner or later. So it would be nice if it was
possible to update for everybody relatively easy (I'll claim it not
possible in practice even thought you says otherwise).

Again, just look at wikipedia.....it says it all.