[Samba] Dynamic Updates to Bind DLZ through DHCP have repeated errors in syslog

ralph strebbing blackbirdralph at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:39:09 UTC 2021

Alright. I'll see what I can do regarding the actual DNS Update
functionality.

What of the failure message stemming from the lack of result code? When I
tried tracking down what could be causing it, I was under the impression it
wasn't able to make the ReverseDNS calls. Any suggestions to that point?