[Samba] expire date

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Tue Jan 26 08:05:31 UTC 2021

I would like to focus in a very little problem concerning samba... in
all my debian testing members after recents samba updates from 4.13.2 to
4.13.3 at every logon the system show a warning saying "your password
will expire in <number> days" where <number> is a number that change at
every logon and doesn't seems to concern exipring password date. For
example last logon show the warning "your password will expire in
5386599 days".

Someone can suggest me some hints to debug this very little annoying bug?

Piviul