[Samba] Is it possible to 'getfacl' on a mounted samba share ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:50:04 UTC 2021

I can't reply to my previous post, but I have good news.

'getfacl' is now fully working using 'version=1.0'. I found a "SAMDOM"
in my configuration
which was not changed to my domain name.

p at linte> getfacl /mnt/discoR/Borghi/
# file: mnt/discoR/Borghi/
# owner: root
# group: adm
user::rwx
group::r-x
group:WINDOM\\domain\040users:r-x
group:WINDOM\\domain\040admins:rwx
group:WINDOM\\g-leggitutto:r-x
group:WINDOM\\g-utentiufficio:r-x
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:group::r-x
default:group:WINDOM\\domain\040users:r-x
default:group:WINDOM\\domain\040admins:rwx
default:group:WINDOM\\g-leggitutto:r-x
default:group:WINDOM\\g-utentiufficio:r-x
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

bye
nicola