[Samba] Thanks

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:25:03 UTC 2021

holy Lord Aaron !

Just out of curiosity, could you please explain what
you need to do with hundreds Windows server replaceable by Samba ?

Maybe your company has a DC + NAS in each location and hundreds of
locations ?

I join the "Thank you" wagon in any case;)

I want my servers to be Linux/BSD as much as possible, this brought me
to Samba
3 months ago. I followed the Wiki and I just had the core system
working! Great !

bye
Nicola