[Samba] Samba "vfs_full_audit" Operations

Selahattin CILEK selahattin_cilek at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:21:19 UTC 2021

I am trying to get Samba to log user activity. What should be done is
clearly explained here:

https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/current/man-html/vfs_full_audit.8.html

The problem is that Samba sends too much data, and that is a major
problem for me. Apparently, there are a lot of "operations" going on in
the background and I don't know which ones to filter. So I am looking
for any sort of documentation that can enlighten me. I have already
Google'd it but nothing useful came up.

Thanks in advance.