[Samba] Thanks

Stephen Atkins satkins at mdwainwright.ca
Fri Jan 22 23:23:15 UTC 2021

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has helped get my Samba
server online this week.  I can't believe how far Samba has come.  I
last used Samba way back in version 2 as a NT DC.  Only used Samba 3 at
home for simple shares.  I'm now rolling out a Samba ADDC and a Samba
files server replacing some Windows 2012r2 servers.  While it's been a
bit of a challang, things are working great.  I'm going to flip
everyone's computers over to the new domain on Monday as a final weekend
of testing.

--
Stephen Atkins