[Samba] Will Samba be able to emulate Windows Server 2019 Active Directory Domain Controller?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming teoenming.dec2020 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:40:10 UTC 2021

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 23:31, Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>
wrote:

> On 20/01/2021 15:12, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via samba wrote:
> > Will Samba be able to emulate Windows Server 2019 Active Directory Domain
> > Controller? Windows Server 2008 emulation seems to be pretty
> > ancient/primitive.
> Whilst Samba can, experimentally, be joined to a Windows 2012R2 domain,
> 2019 is not yet possible.
> >
> > May I know what is the expected date that Windows Server 2019 AD DC
> > emulation will be introduced?
>

> It will be available whenever someone provides the required code or pays
> for it to be written.

LOL.

> Patches are always welcome 😁
>
> Rowland
>

> --

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----