[Samba] Q: Upgrading samba from 4.9 to 4.13

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 20 15:33:04 UTC 2021

> On my test setup I'm on Samba 4.10.18 & Stretch.
>
> Now... 4.11 needs Buster from what I understand.
>
> Wouldn't I need to move to Buster first before going from
> 4.10-Stretch to 4.11-Buster?
>

> --

if your now on 4.10 and stretch, now upgrade to buster and samba 4.10
Thats the most easy step.

from there you can upgrade samba..

small side note, 4.13.3 is not life, im testing it, but i need to change
a thing in the packageing.
its planned for next week or next samba release, depending on the time i have.

Really busy here at my side due corona..
:-/

Greetz,

Louis