[Samba] RSAT for Win7

Dale samba at txschroeder.family
Mon Jan 11 17:11:53 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

Of course, what you say is true, but I currently have no W10 systems
here.  I rarely use Windows, but run a Win7 VM on occasion for 2
programs that don't exist natively in Linux.  Being retired, I'm setting
this up at home, just to see if I can.  My days in business-environment
I.T. are behind me, so I can relax a bit.

Shortly, one of the aforementioned Windows apps will no longer run on
W7, so I'll be forced to set up a W10 VM.  Still, I'll probably keep the
W7 VM just for its version of RSAT with its full support for unix
extensions.

Thanks.  I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Dale