[Samba] TR: username map = user.map file not read

raphael grosjean raphael.grosjean at live.be
Sun Jan 3 14:57:25 UTC 2021

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Rowland penny <rpenny at samba.org>
Envoyé : dimanche 3 janvier 2021 12:30
À : samba at lists.samba.org
Objet : Re: [Samba] username map = user.map file not read

On 03/01/2021 11:18, raphael grosjean via samba wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The username map file seems not read at all, no user mapping working.

It works for myself, but then mine only contains the recommended '!root = DOMAIN\Administrator'

What is in yours ?

Might help if you posted your smb.conf and user.map files

Rowland

Thanks Rowland for your help

Mainly, !root = DOMAIN\Administrator that don't work is annoying and a try other map to seek solution, without success.
I'm facing the problem for a while.

Here is my smb.conf and user.map from a fresh installation in virtual machine I did to test with  a clean environnement

Raphaël