[Samba] Windows 10 cannot connect without SMB1

K. R. Foley kr at cybsft.com
Sun Feb 28 18:31:01 UTC 2021

On 2/28/21 11:12 AM, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
> On 28/02/2021 17:01, K. R. Foley wrote
>> One other thing that might be worth mentioning, I am not sure. I
>> migrated an NT4 domain using the classicupgrade. This was a new
>> server that I copied the data to from an existing server and then ran
>> the classic upgrade.
>

> I wonder if everything else is set up correctly, Bind9 for instance.
> Can you download this script:
>
> https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/blob/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh
>
> Run it on the DC and then post the output in a reply to this, sanitise
> it if you want, but do not attach it, this list strips attachments.
>
> Rowland

As soon as it tried to test the _kerberos._tcp records it blew apart. I
have run the configuration / migration multiple times playing around
with different domains. Maybe I screwed something up or missed a step
along the way. I am going to start from scratch again and I will report
back after I am done. Thanks.

> .
kr