[Samba] Smb daemon on Arch Linux dies after running for about 7-10 days - `SAMBA_4.13.4' not found

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:34:45 UTC 2021

Do I need the streams_xattr vfs object?  I ask this since the information to include this module was taken directly from the samba wiki: (https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Configure_Samba_to_Work_Better_with_Mac_OS_X <https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Configure_Samba_to_Work_Better_with_Mac_OS_X>).  This also seems to be the module that is failing to load after a period of time…which is strange since I would have thought the module to be loaded at startup and not later in the process (like days later).