[Samba] Samba + FreeRadius + Ubiquiti

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Feb 24 08:16:24 UTC 2021

What your missing is in above page.

> https://blog.stevedong.com/post/how-to-install-and-configure-freeradius-
> with-active-directory-allow-allow-specific-group-of-users-to-authenticate-
> in-debian-10/.
In here, well, this

- .LOCAL as example. I'll ignore that ,but please dont use .local (or .lan)
- Modify /etc/krb5.conf, a normal setup, does not need any change at all.
  ( but what is shown isnt wrong )
- For using ntlm_auth:  ( solution in below link )

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Authenticating_Freeradius_against_Active_Directory

Greetz,

Louis