[Samba] Centos Dead.. beware guys.

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Feb 17 10:03:28 UTC 2021

Am 17.02.21 um 10:57 schrieb Dmitry Melekhov:
> 17.02.2021 13:50, Reindl Harald пишет:

>>> lie!
>>>

>>> stream is not suitable for any production use
>>
>> people telling me that about Fedora again and again while i drive a
>> whole infrastructure from firewalls over storages to servers since
>> 2088 on Fedora.....
>
> Well, you are from future.

2008

> I run Linux servers from 1999 though ;-)

that's not the point

i am simply tired about all the guys not capable walking on their own
feet and rely on "there will be no visible change within the next 10 years"

if you think something is not suitable for any production usage the
reason maybe because you lack automation and tests for your stuff and
instead rely on "never touch a running system"