[Samba] Crash of winbind on RODC

cn at brain-biotech.de cn at brain-biotech.de
Tue Feb 16 14:55:07 UTC 2021

A bit more digging on this problem. If I use LdapAdmin
(http://www.ldapadmin.org/) as LDAP client I can crash windind whenever
I use a non preloaded user. I can do the same with ldapsearch using a
simple bind. If the user is preloaded I can connect. However, using the
pfsense as "client" this does not make a difference. There winbind
crashed regardless if the user is preloaded or not.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen