[Samba] Problems updating Samba4

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Feb 16 08:19:27 UTC 2021

Now, there is one difference between yesterday and now on my apt repo
i had to remove 4.13.2 yesterday from the 4.13repo
After i updated to 4.13.4, i forgot the build didnt have arm in it.
so there was a short time the 4.13 didnt had samba packages on it.

Now its update with latest 4.13.4 on it.
the other repo's are following soon now.

for your upgrade.
your still on debian stretch, upgrade first to buster.
change the repo to buster-samba411 (or 412 or 413)
and run :
apt dist-upgrade --autoremove

Greetz,

Louis