[Samba] Getting CTDB dbstatistics in csv format?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Feb 9 01:49:59 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-02-08 at 20:38 -0500, Andrew Walker via samba wrote:

> I wrote a patchset fairly recently to generate JSON output for much
> of the
> ctdb commands. I'm happy to upstream it if this is something that's
> of
> interest to people.

There is increasing interest in using JSON for our machine readable
output in Samba, so while I can't speak for Martin I would encourage
it.

Also for any AD tools or anything else I can speak for.  The main thing
is to ensure there are some tests so we don't break it, because folks
will rely on it.

Andrew Bartlett