[Samba] Forcing SMB V1 for Sonos

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Feb 8 19:50:21 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 02:40:49PM -0500, Luc Lalonde via samba wrote:
>Ahh, ok thanks for the info.   I really hope that the Sonos
>developpers get rid of this requirement soon then!

That's not going to happen. IMHO SONOS (and I am a SONOS
user) have abandoned their initial local-music users who
gave them success to chase the dragon of streaming-music-only.

Don't be suprised if they pull support for local music
sources in a later software release. I'm already considering
my alternative options for keeping my music local :-(.