[Samba] Samba DNS Accounts

Bo Kersey bo at vircio.com
Thu Feb 4 17:19:08 UTC 2021

Nothing is updating samba DNS....

dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is unacceptable

the SPN name in the dns-dc01 record does not match any of the entries in klist -k /var/lib/samba/bind-dns/dns.keytab

Bo Kersey
VirCIO - managed network solutions
4314 Avenue C
Austin, TX 78751
phone: (512)374-0500

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.  In practice, there is.