[Samba] NT4 Style Windows10 21H1 Temporary Profile After login

Periko Support pheriko.support at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 05:01:18 UTC 2021

Hello.

I have a NT4 PDC with samba 4.6.x, I have a bunch of windows10Pro
running. I have an issue with the new Windows 10 21H1, I can join the
computer into the samba domain.

But when I try to login with the user domain, windows send me a
message that say "we cannot sign into your account"

"You've been signed in with a temporary profile."

The windows box have enable smb v1.0

I have been searching but I still cannot make this to work.

I have a lot of events in windows event viewer related to ntlm and
domain not found.

The Windows 10 pro box a 21H1 19043.1387

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!!!