[Samba] Help needed with installation

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 10 14:36:12 UTC 2021

Hai Jeroen,

So.. there is not modules ipasam in samba.

At least,
Debian, it only exists (currently) in Debian SID.   (4.9.7-3+b1)
Ubuntu, it only exists (currently) in Ubuntu Bionic (4.7.0~pre)
*( Both NOT usable).  As Rowland said already..
Use samba AD Or change the Ubuntu server to Centos.

Samba AD to MIT Kerberos upstream as shown in the bug report,
maybe with Samba 4.16 (Work in progress)

Also, setup samba AD and you have ldap.

Greetz,

Louis