[Samba] Prepping for Upgrade (or not)

ralph strebbing blackbirdralph at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:37:54 UTC 2021

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 8:33 AM L.P.H. van Belle <belle at bazuin.nl> wrote:
> I suggest wait untill i've uploaded the 4.15.3 packages.
> Focal will be online in few min..
> Buster is bulding now.
> Bullseye will be online tomorrow.
> Im in the mid of a company move so im bit slower as normal.. (sorry)..
Oh it's no issue! I just didn't know if there were any general
considerations to actually updating from version 4.13.x to 4.15.x,
whether I should update to 4.14.x first, THEN 4.15, etc.


More information about the samba mailing list