[Samba] ODP: Primary DC migration / upgrade

Krzysztof Kucybała krzysieq at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:37:50 UTC 2021

Thanks for the reply,
I considered Rasberry Pi, but I want this box to also keep a backup hdd that will rsync from a NAS box that I have that runs network shares among lots of other things (the primary dc VM as well which is a bit problematic). Gearing a Pi4b to do that will cost me a fair bit more than the simplest AMD SoC mobo with a few required gizmos, and arguably it will be less customizable.

So You're saying there'd be no harm keeping the VM aside but pointing all members at the physical box as primary destination?
Cheers,
Chris