[Samba] Point and Print Nightmare ? Samba4 ? or a simple driver issue ?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Fri Dec 3 16:52:48 UTC 2021

Mandi! L.P.H. van Belle via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Its not for nothing i hammer on, make sure you have A and PTR for you servers..

I have NO PTR addresses... this topic come back sooner or later... i've had
just in place a DNS/DHCP infrastructure, and i prefere to keep that.

Can i simply create the reverse zone for my clients and 'override' the main
one, or i need to reconfigure also the DHCP server?

Speaking from a different point of view: i need the PTR only for servers, or
all the clients need PTR?

--
  Solo una sana e consapevole libidine
  salva il giovane dagli SCOUT e dall'Azione Cattolica!