[Samba] Strange Bind freezing

Nikita Druba admin at npo-lencor.ru
Thu Dec 2 05:46:50 UTC 2021

I  forgot to add, that config of new DC jail, zfs, named and samba fully
the same as old DC and very similar for several other my samba DCs. I
tried to switch on Internal DNS and back. I also tried to disable all
Bind options, that no refers in samba wiki. I do not understand, where
else I can found some information, what here is wrong.