[Samba] samba-ad-dc.service: Got notification message from PID 27448, but reception only permitted for main PID 27410

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 31 07:39:26 UTC 2021

Hai Roy,

Thanks for the feedback, much apriciated.
Im looking where what has changed, because this is one that hardly changed.

I suspect the security fix on systemd has something todo with it.
( see )
https://www.qualys.com/2021/07/20/cve-2021-33910/denial-of-service-systemd.txt

I also saw a recent that abused the Type=notify(-all)

Is suspect its same in the official debian packages, checking that in few min.

So far,

Greetz,
Louis

/usr/lib/systemd/system/samba-ad-dc.service