[Samba] Please recommend extremely well-written guides to assist me in setting up a File Server based on Samba

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo.teo.en.ming at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:03:53 UTC 2021

Subject: Please recommend extremely well-written guides to assist me
in setting up a File Server based on Samba

Good day from Singapore,

I am planning to setup a File Server with shared folders based on
Samba in the near future. Please recommend extremely well-written
guides to assist me in setting up a File Server based on Samba. If I
am not wrong, SMB services for shared folders in Synology NAS is also
based on Samba. We also have a client which has a Linux server serving
file shares instead of the regular Windows Server. This is why I am
very interested in learning how to setup a File Server based on Samba.
In particular, I am interested in learning how to configure and tweak
/etc/samba/smb.conf.

I am looking forward to your replies. Please provide links to
extremely well-written guides. Thank you very much for your kind
assistance.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 26 August
2021, is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an
IT Consultant with a System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in
Singapore. He is an IT enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----