[Samba] demote ad dc

Andrea Ballarati andrea.ballarati at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 09:07:33 UTC 2021

Thank you Rowland.
There are no uid# or gid# in DC's smb.conf.
My users are all win machine using domain for authentication and the
fileserver.
No access is needed locally on the linux servers (we have 2 file servers
in syncro for security reasons) or on the home directories.
In this scenario what configuration do you suggest?

Andrea

--
ing. Andrea Ballarati
andrea.ballarati at gmail.com