[Samba] Migrate and Update (Samba 4.1 ADDC to Samba Latest Version on different Server).

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 17:20:19 UTC 2021

Awesome!!! thanks for your fast answer Rowland.

If I understand correctly what you suggest is to make a VM with the Version
of Debian  'Wheezy' i have on the Samba 4.1 OLD Server and start to upgrade
it, I suppose because of the libraries and packages.
Question:  In the new VM server with wheezy, before upgrading the distro do
I need to install the same version of Samba of the old server "4.1"?  That
installation was made from sources on the old one.

Thx.