[Samba] Multichannel and RSS Not Detected

Chris Dos chris at chrisdos.com
Wed Aug 18 13:20:59 UTC 2021

I'll check to make sure the card is not loading any firmware and if so, I
normally update to the latest firmware packages provided by kernel.org.

The server that is working only seems to be working on the 100G interface and
not on a 1G on a different network.  So something is still not right.  It
almost seems like it's voodoo right now when it does work.  :)

    Chris