[Samba] How to upload file to samba share when file is macos file?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 18 08:46:06 UTC 2021

So everone know the found solution.
;-)

Van: Akong [mailto:akong at linguitronics.com]?
?
?Hello,
I found solution.
fruit:veto_appledouble = no
It's can upload dot and underscores file.

L.P.H. van Belle via samba 2021/8/18 03:08

Can you post your smb.conf because that "should" be allowed to start with a Dot and Underscores shouldnt be a problem also.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: samba [ MailScanner heeft een e-mail met mogelijk een poging tot fraude gevonden van "lists.samba.org" mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] Namens Akong via samba Verzonden: woensdag 18 augustus 2021 7:58 Aan: samba at lists.samba.org Onderwerp: [Samba] How to upload file to samba share when file is macos file? Hello, My windows pc want upload macos file to samba.Most file will upload to samba share done.But it's have file name is start ._ ._250-16048-01_GS110TPP_ENbox_9May19.ai It's can't upload to samba share.My samba version is 4.9.5 and Debian 10. How to fix it? -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba

--

Akong Wu? ??Systems Engineer, IT Department

14F, No.57, Fuxing North Road, Taipei city,?Taiwan(105)?

Tel:

+886 2 2740 0706 ext 899

Fax:

+886 2 2740 0566