[Samba] Multichannel and RSS Not Detected

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Tue Aug 17 12:35:45 UTC 2021

Am 08.08.21 um 00:43 schrieb Chris Dos via samba:
> Each server has both of the 100G links bonded into a 802.3ad LAG.

why? Maybe this is getting in the way. Multichannel is supposed to work
with the "raw" interfaces.

Sorry, but I don't really have the time to dig into this, but another
thing I'd like to point out is that for Multichannel you should use
4.15, in previous versions it was marked experimental for a reason.

Cheers!
-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                 https://samba.org/